- 16:9 landscape mode is optimal.
- Choose font sizes carefully. Be mindful that some participants might view your presentation on a small screen.
- Make sure that your presentation is color-blind friendly.
- Lightning talks must not exceed 5 minutes, allowing an additional 2 minutes for questions.
- Keynote talks must not exceed 25 minutes, allowing an additional 5 minutes for questions.
- We encourage to use a timer to ensure that you do not exceed the talk length.
- Talks will be streamed with a 20-30 second-delay through Microsoft Teams live events. Questions will be asked through the chat function. Because of the delay, we cannot have follow-up or clarifying questions.
- Please make yourself known to the technical team (located by the stage) during the break prior to your talk.
- Your presentation will be recorded and available only to participants during the duration of the conference plus two additional days.
- Virtual talks will be screen-shared. Two monitors/devices are better than one, so you can see the chat while sharing your screen.
- Your slides as well as yourself will be visible to viewers.
- Headphones with a microphone are preferred over laptop microphones.
- We encourage presenters to set up at a location that is relatively quiet and has good lighting, if possible.
- All physical talks must be sent to email@example.com no later than the day before your presentation date.
- Email subject and presentation file should be in the format:
Presentation_[Surname] (e.g. Presentation_Hansen)
- Presentations should be submitted as PowerPoint files (.pptx or .ppt) or PDF; Keynote and Prezi are not supported.
- Make sure to embed videos and special fonts in your presentation.
- Bring a copy of your presentation on a USB drive. Include video and font files.
- You cannot use your own laptop when presenting.